Friday 20 November 2009

trauriger Panda.

No. 20
divulging this loss,
this "unbearable lightness"
needs more syllables.

word of the day: saudade - a vague and constant desire for something that does not and probably cannot exist ... a turning towards the past or towards the future

currently reading Milan Kundera's The Unbearable Lightness of Being. it's so brilliant, i think i'll write a review on it later... "later" meaning after i write these 4 final papers for my classes plus finish reading/editing the second pass of King Kong Theory- which is fantastic by the way, can't wait to see the final result.

happy weekend, everyone. i hope you're doing more fun and savoury things than i, as my weekend will consist mainly of attempting to breathe through my nose whilst not coughing up my lungs and catching up on hundreds of pages of reading.

1 comment:

Lizzard said...

I would read for you if I could pull off being you in your class.